Chemical Tanker Up To 240° Celsius
– Condition: Used
– Category: Chemical Tanker
– Tonnage: 2.078 (t)
– Year of construction: x
– Country of origin: x
– Reference Nr: XH-SH1065
– Length: x
– Width: x
– Draught: x
– Depth: x
Price: Euro 625.000,-
Prices fluctuate due to market circumstances. Contact us for the latest price updates.
- Type: Chemical tanker
- Year of construction: 1973, Hamburg – Germany
- Dimensions: 82.80 m x 11.80 m
- Tonnage: 2078 dwt on abt 4.76 m
- GT: 1859 / LDT: 1416
- Class: DNV GL 1A Ice-1b tanker for chemicals flashpoint above 60c
- Last drydocking Tallin November, 2020. - SS due 30.6.2023.
- Hull: Double Hull
- 4 cargo tanks - total 1452 m3 - tanks not coated
- Thermal tank heating system - Heating upto 240 degr C
- Main engine : MaK 323 1000 kw about 9,5 knots - running on mgo - TIER 1
- Pumps: 2 twin screw Borneman cargo - 2 centrifugal ballast pumps.
- Aux engines: 1x55 kw + 1x82 kw + 1x163 kw. (2xDeutz + 1xCummins)
- Complete navigation
- Location: Denmark
- Remarks: The vessel is currently trading as tar-coal tar pitch carrier. Charter expires end April so dely early May. 2023. Despite being vintage and the vessel is up for new class, we can inform you that the vessel is in a good condition.